Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Location: Los Angeles
The Social Media Manager at Red Light Management will develop and implement the social media strategy for select Red Light clients. This position will be responsible for social media efforts from a strategy, execution and analysis perspective. The social media manager must be able to work across a variety of music genres, navigating the unique opportunities and challenges that come with each.
The social media manager must have a native understanding of the major social media platforms. He or she must be “living” social media, and understand the nuances that make social media communications successes or failures. The ideal candidate comes from the world of entertainment and has a history of working with high profile talent.
• Manage the day to day activities for multiple artists on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, artist website and other platforms.
• Liaise with Artist Managers, Artists and other team members to develop and implement the social media strategy for the Artist.
• Integrate social media with marketing and sponsorship initiatives.
• Research and create written and visual content for clients’ social media sites on a daily basis, including weekends and evenings when necessary.
• Track, monitor, and analyze performance of campaigns and social media activities
• Monitor the evolution of social media, including the latest trends, sites, case studies, and happenings, and share with the team.
• Identify opportunities, trends and features in the social media space and justify investments in new social media trends or platforms.
• Actively “listen” to the social media community and regularly report on findings.
• Previous social media or digital project management experience required
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in marketing, communications, advertising, or public relations preferred
• A proactive approach to projects and the ability to take initiative and self-start is a must!
• Excellent written communication skills as well as editing and proof-reading skills
• Ability to withstand pressure and adjust to constant changes
• Effective time management skills, a keen eye for detail, and organization
• Able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines with ease and comfort
• Proven critical and analytical thinking skills
• Ability to make a judgment call, act swiftly, and be responsible for the results
• Superior relationship-building skills
• Creative thinker and idea-generator; not afraid to take chances
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours when necessary
Along with a resume and cover letter, please include a link to your twitter profile.apply
The Red Light Management Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Atlanta, Denver, Nashville, Los Angeles, and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
All internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word a must and website and graphic design knowledge preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative.apply