Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide Helpdesk/IT assistance to Red Light Management employees, primarily focused on employees in our Charlottesville office.
- Provide in person and phone support for several top company executives based in C’ville, including the president/founder, his assistants and the lead artist manager.
- Assist the IT team with managing RLM, Starr Hill Presents, and the restaurant group’s email system for C’ville locations – managing accounts, distribution lists and end user troubleshooting.
- Posses or train to have a working knowledge of all phone, mobile devices, network, and video conferencing systems and connections on site in C’ville.
- Assist with new workstation setup and software installation where needed.
- New Computer Workstation and Mobile Devices Procurement
- Register and maintain company domains
- Technical Support/Help Desk/Instruction for:
- Pitney Bowes shipping system
- Copier/Scanner – 5th and 2nd floor Canon devices
- CD printer/duplicator
- 5th Floor Conference room (TV, stereo, phones)
- TV/audio in president’s office
- A/V servicing, printer/copier troubleshooting, network connectivity for RLM Charlottesville location.
- Technical Asset cataloging and management. Maintain current list of all RLM C’ville assets including location, age, serial numbers, software.
- Build and maintain relationships with ISP and other local technical service providers.
- Utilize superior customer service skills and have the ability to demonstrate patience.
- Work with BRI, company on contract to support certain office servers
- Provide Help Desk support to all C’ville employees – answer set up questions for new devices, provide technical support for desktops, software, etc.
- Blackberry server – manage accounts, end user troubleshooting, manage licenses
- Video Conferencing System – setup, configure, troubleshoot
- Manufacture CDs
- Archival maintenance and technical assistance
- A/V servicing, hold music, network troubleshooting for Charlottesville Pavilion, Jefferson Theater & Starr Hill Presents venues
- College degree required
- 1-2 years in music or similar media industry preferred; 2+ years IT experience required.
- Specialized Knowledge
- Microsoft Exchange Server/Hosted Exchange (HEX), Blackberry Enterprise Server, Help Desk Experience, Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows.
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- General Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, PHP a plus.
- Ability to be available after hours and on weekends on occasion.
The Red Light Management Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Atlanta, Nashville, Los Angeles, and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
All internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word a must and website and graphic design knowledge preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative.apply