Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Digital Strategy Executive Needed for Music Artist Manager
10 years or more experience working with music artists, record labels, and technology companies required.
Located in Los Angeles
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.apply
MARKETING DIRECTOR GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Primary duties include developing, implementing, evaluating and reporting marketing and PR strategies focused on a variety of audiences with a primary goal of selling tickets. Initiate contact with sponsors and potential sponsors to increase revenue for The Southern, Jefferson Theater and nTelos Wireless Pavilion.
This position is based in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Prepare & execute media schedules and promotions for radio, TV, print and online
- Plan and oversee event marketing budgets
- Write copy for radio, collateral and other media opportunities
- Oversee & work with Marketing Team for Jefferson Theater and The Southern
- Oversee online marketing initiatives, street team efforts, social media & email campaigns
- Traffic media spots, maintain tear sheets and affidavits & promos demonstrating value of paid, promotional, and PR tactics for settlements & end of season sponsor recaps
- Liaise with Creative Services on the fulfillment needs for collateral
- Establish personal relationships with key personnel of the media, including newspapers, magazines, television and radio
- Oversee on site marketing activities day of event
- Create news releases and feature stories about the facility and special events to be sent to the media
- Coordinate weekly internal meetings and represent the facility at external meetings as deemed necessary
- Direct and plan promotional projects and coordinate focused marketing programs strategies for new markets
- Delegate responsibilities as necessary to internal support staff
- Develop and monitor corporate sponsorships for special events, The Southern, Jefferson Theater and nTelos Wireless Pavilion
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- Solid knowledge of market and media buying, planning, digital marketing, social media marketing and CRM
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with advertisers, users, employees, and the general public
- Have a passion for the local music scene and work well in a team environment
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement advertising, promotion, and publicity programs
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe programs
- Ability to project and recognize potential problems and implement corrective action
- Ability to prepare effective reports
- Ability to work long, irregular hours as dictated by programming
Please submit cover letter & resume to: MarketingRLM@RedLightManagement.comapply
The Red Light Management Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Atlanta, Nashville, Los Angeles, and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
All internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word a must and website and graphic design knowledge preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative.apply