Jobs & Internships
RLM offers a progressive work environment and opportunities to be part of an industry-leading team. We post job postings here from time to time or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Tour Marketing & Ticketing Manager General Job Description
Primary duties include developing, implementing and evaluating marketing and ticketing strategies focused on a variety of audiences with a primary goal of selling tickets and maximizing marketing budgets. Working with managers, agents, ticketing vendors and national and local marketing individuals to build timelines, organize & execute artist specific marketing including but not limited to digital, print, radio, tv and outdoor.
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Plan and oversee event marketing budgets
- Maintain artist & production touring calendars including press schedules
- Communicate with managers, agents, promoters and ticketing personnel
- Write copy for radio, collateral and other media opportunities
- Direct & oversee the development & implementation of tour creative materials
- Establish announce & on sale dates and send weekly calendar updates to all team members
- Oversee online marketing initiatives, social media & email campaigns as they relate to the tour
- Track local & national media demonstrating value of paid, promotional, and PR tactics for settlements & end of tour sponsor recaps
- Direct and plan promotional projects in sync with PR efforts to maximize exposure for the tour nationally and in local markets.
- Coordinate fulfillment of sponsor requirements as they relate to the tour
- Create marketing & ticketing letters for each tour
- Review audits and ticket headers
- Provide daily updated ticket counts to all team members
- Coordinate presale and on sale timelines and communicate to appropriate parties
- Review holds routinely to ensure availability and to maximize sales potential
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in marketing live entertainment
- Excellent organization & communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Solid knowledge of market and media buying, planning, digital marketing & social media marketing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, agents, promoters and ticketing vendors as well as local marketing and ticketing teams
- Ability to plan, organize, and oversee the implementation of advertising, promotion, and publicity programs
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe programs
- Ability to work long, irregular hours as needed
- Ability to work with limited supervision and with multiple individuals in a fast paced environment
The Red Light Management Internship Program is open to qualified and dedicated individuals in Charlottesville, New York City, Atlanta, Nashville, Los Angeles, and London.
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands on experience of working in our management offices. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, merchandising and tour promotion.
All internships are unpaid and weekly hours are flexible. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word a must and website and graphic design knowledge preferred. Specifically, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, high energy individuals, not afraid to take initiative.apply